Thursday, January 29, 2009

Look and Post Me Your Comment.


- I came across this "peluang pekerjaan" at my neighbourhood. I kinda look for a new job for my sayang, so I just look around. It appear that AMBANK is hiring new staff.. I was so shocked that Am Bank, which the full name is Arab-Malaysia Bank is trying to hire staff from only one race, which is chinese candidate only..

- I thought we are living in one community, one nation which mean 'kita hidup berbilang kaum, berbilang bangsa'. there shouldn't be any racist among us, somemore in banking/financing line.. Kalau perkara macam ni berlaku di seluruh negara, bermakna sejarah 13 MEI mungkin akan terjadi lagi.

- Maka, sebelum perkara itu berlaku, baik kita hindarkan.. To those who always keep-up with my blog, do give me your suggestions, i would like to hear from you guys out there..

- For me, there shouldn't be "Chinese Only" or "Indian Only". they should look for quality in one individu.

2 comments:

  1. I know right? It's so annoying! And screw them for being racist. Macam bagus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm.. nak komen dgn komen mcm ni boleh "No comment" hahahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete