Thursday, March 12, 2009

LOOK AT IT IF YOU DARE


















- For those of you out there, who cannot see this images, tolong palingkan muka anda ye..


- Harini aku MC lagi dari gi kerja.. tapi bukan mc tipu tau.. aku MC sebab aku perlu gi buat treatment kat Kota Kemuning tu lagi..

- This time we went out a bit late. I only woke up at 5.30 am. We reach there at about half an hour later, and I already becam the sixth person queue-ing in line.. The first person/patient came at about aout 1.30 am and he's been there 5 hours earlier than me, just to be the first patient, waiting in line..

- So, it was my time to go in to see the doctor, my beloved Mr. Che Man. While I was on the patient's bed, he was standing there beside me with some sort of machine, called Ultra-sound Machine, yang mana mesin ni mampu untuk mengeluarkan bunyi 7-8 kali ganda lagi kuat dari biasa.. This machine was used to detect samada ada kebocoran air atau tidak pada ginjal I.

- It was a good news that he doesn't actually have to "open" my stomach as my ginjal @ buah pinggang a.k.a kidney is in good condition, and the only thing that i need to go through is the ~bekam~ activity..

- I can't say much as i'm getting dizzy by the minute.. so, let me have my rest. Then, we talked some more, alright..? Good day to everyone..

2 comments:

  1. What is that..? haha.. inilah yang dipanggil darah beku, dan darah kotor yang terkandung dalam badan kita. haha..

    ReplyDelete