Monday, September 14, 2009

Tagged from Farhana

Tagged this category from Farhana.. Thanks sis...

Boy 4
Used to be classmates. The first guy yang ada guts dan courage untuk approach saya. I was very sombong back then, only hi hello to certain people heh. Called my house phone a couple of times. Used to give me presents, hand made cards. Lost his keys time dia hantar barang to my house, sampai his Mother kenal lah saya, malu! Haha.

From all the list, "boy 4" really took my attention.. hehe.. The good old days.. Miss my high school and would love to be in that moment again and again... Hehe..!~

3 comments:

  1. Those were the days, where we only have issues on homeworks and boys/girls. We don't have to worry about paying bills, money, responsibilities and all. Those were the days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adik aku mmg! dia pernah kejar 2 orang.. sorg tu ko.. sorg lagi kat ss19.. sape tah nama minah tu.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the day that people used to say "hassle-free" day.. no worries at all like Farhasa said.. hehe.. :p

    ReplyDelete