Monday, July 6, 2009

Barbecue Trip At P. Dickson


Last Saturday, felt so bored staying at home.. Messaged my friend, Mr. Imran Doctor, just to know whether he wanted to go anywhere or what.. Suddenly, got a call from Mr. KH a.k.a Khairul Hafiz saying that he, Mr. Doctor, and Razi planned to go to P. Dickson.. Haha.. An opportunity that shouldn't be waste just like that..

Straight away went upstairs, mandi-manda, solat sekejap, went downstairs back, look for my riding suit, my riding shoe, and my gloves.. Switched on my bikes, let it warmed for a while.
10 minutes later.. Woo~hoo!! I was already on my bike, on my way to the RV point, The Bikers workshop in Bukit Puchong, coz KH bikes, tayar sudah bocor pulak..

Tayar mula bergolek at around 4.50pm, from Bukit Puchong, we went through Putrajaya/Cyberjaya to Dengkil. From there to Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi and straight to Nilai 3. Don't assumed anything as we were having our leisure ride at that moment.. 130-150 km/h only, okay..? haha..

Highway quite jammed with all types of cars, not to forget, ALL THE STUPID DRIVER WHO USE EMERGENCY LANE DURING JAMMED..!! Never give us room to go through them.. Like so stupid man..!! Tak belajar MataPelajaran Sivik ke sebelum ni..!!

We reached P. Dickson at about 6.38 pm.. to be more accurate, we reached "Sime Darby Director's House" at 6.45pm.. RV with the FZ150i punya bikerz, and also LC bikerz.. Had some rest, mandi-manda in the small size toilet first, then it's time for solat Qasar for Asar and Solat Jamak for Maghrib and Isyak..




Quite a lot of chiken wings there for all of us.. I got myself more than 3 pieces during dinner with them.. Haha..





After makan-makan, we lepak-lepak in the room for a while.. Then, it is time to go back..


I reached my place at 11.47 pm.. Gosh!!~ Lucky I be home before midnight.. If not, sure kena tiaw man..!! Hehe..


Now, a plan for tomorrow... Muahahahaha...!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment