Monday, July 6, 2009

One Day Trip..

As soon as reached home that night, I planned to go somewhere with me girlfriend.. Dun really have any idea u'kno.. Coz all the shopping malls are quite boring for me already.. Decided to go to Sg. Klah in Sungkai.. So, straight away call Saiful, to get his confirmation on his attendance..Hehe..

Next morning, went out with me mum, me siss, different cars, same kedai makan for breakfast.. different car coz they are going straight back to Malacca, whereelse for me, I was on my way with Saiful, and me girlfriend to Sg. Klah, Sungkai..

Best Jalan-jalan.. Hehehe...




Dah puas celup kaki dalam kolam air panas, kitaorang pun pusing-pusinglah keliling untuk menikmati pemandangan hijau semulajadi dan yang bukan gaks..hehe.. Maka tamatlah Program Sg. Klah Sungkai..

But since it was still early, we decided to go somewhere else also, and Saiful planned to see the museum in Taiping.. When we reached Teuk Intan exit highway, it was wuite quite late, as the museum close usually at 5.30 pm and we were at the exit at 4.04pm.. So, daripada masuk Teluk Intan, we continued our journey straight to Simpang Pulai.. Hehe.. Naik ke Cameron Highland ngko..!! Best Giler.. Haha..

We reached up there nearly 6pm and I was so scared that the Strawberry punya kebun would be closed.. So, instead of brenti anywhere to took some pictures or whatever, we straight away go to the place that I knew.. And surprisingly, the farm still open.. Haha.. Good news for us..






Since that we were so 'peramah' with that aunty yang jual Strawberry tu, me girlfriend supposed to get 3 for RM10. Instead, dia dapat 4 for RM10.. Haha.. Kitaorang pun susun strawberry dalam keta, and straight went to the Central Market before Tanah Rata.. All the way at Cameron Highland, we didn't even switched on the air-con, as the whether there, quite sejuk as it was around 6 something PM..

There was quite a few types of 'Periuk Kera'.. dun know what people call it in English.. and thousand and thousand of vegetables for sales..!! Beli lambak siut..!! Haha.. That part, I've forgotten to snap pictures, so excited to buy walhal no money.. Haha..




Perfect timing for Saiful as his partner would like to have bunga kering.. this place got lots of bunga kering, and seems that diaorang pun nak tutup kedai, Saiful dapat beli borong.. Haha..




Once me girlfriend and Saiful finished with their shopping sakan, we decided to go back to KL as it was already quite late.. We started jouney from there at 7.30pm (Exactly waktu Maghrib!! Bengong kan) through Tapah-Jalan-Maut-Banyak-Corner, went to PLUS Highway, and sent them to their place..
I reached home, one minute before midnight.. Haha..
~Gunakan loghat Sabah~
** Aku bilang sama kau, kau nda nyesal kalau ikut aku jalan nih.. Aku pastikan kau sampai rumah sebelum midnight.. Nda aku temberang sama kau bah..!! Haha..

Woh~!! I love my weekend.. Gudnite u'all..

2 comments:

  1. walaupun nampak perjalanan tersebut sangat menarik, aku nk komen satu mende je:-

    gilos.. weh.. simpan la duit tu.. kata nk kawen... isk3x...

    hehehehhee, skian, terima kaseh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sapa y beli bunga tu? byknya..... hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete