Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sightseeing In Cineleisure

It was a nice day to go for a sightseeing, and so, i planned to go somewhere with my beloved Elyanna..

Since that she only end her shift at 1 o'clock, I have decided to take her out after 2pm. So, first destination was IOI Mall.. Thought there is something going on overthere, yelah, kan sekarang tengah Christmas, ingatkan adalah apa-apa yang istimewa berlaku kat sana.. But I was wrong.. So, I took her to Cineleisure..

It seems that the road from Puchong to Damansara was quite clear, I had a good drive to there.. Tapi tak ku sangka, kat Cineleisure rupa-rupanya ada Rumah Terbuka Christmas.. Jammed bagai nak giler semata-mata nak masuk sana.. haha..

If you guy noticed, there are a street of "Uptown" in the middle between The Curve and Cineleisure. There did some modification there and it is more comfortable to have a good stroll between the gerai-gerai yang jual macam-macam benda tu..

Can't imagine how the street looks like? let me give u'guy a better picture..

As what you can see here, eventhough the place is still as crowded as before, we still have some path to walk, to stop by and look out for things, and even a place where we can bring out our stroller.






(Cakap seolah-olah aku dah ada anak jer nak cakap pasal stroller.. haha..)




I'm sure u'guys dun wanna keep on reading all this crap right.. So, take your own sweet time to look upon all my pictures..














































Enjoy your day and see u'guys on my next blog.. Bubbye..

No comments:

Post a Comment