Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Got back My Life..

A few weeks ago, I was shifted to a place, a place where nobody and I mean nobody, would wanna go there... The Processing Department.. haha..~
After 2 days only, I thought of suicide already.. A lot of people, especially the Marketing department, keep on bugging me with stupid questions..


" Johan, yang ini sudah interview belum?",

" Johan, yang ini sudah key-in Transact belum?",

" Johan, this one I already interview, please key-in Transact ea.."

Come on lar you sons of bitc**s, dun you all know the true meaning of PATIENCE. Some more, I'm a slow-learner.. Don't you guys ever get it..? Haiyo...~

Then, after talked to my boss, Mr. Lawrence a.k.a Gemuk (He likes people to call him this name..) and whining 'bout this stuff, and after they have a Three-day meeting about my whining, at last, I won..!~ Haha..~

I was shifted back to my old place in Documentation, berkuat-kuasa esok pagi.. I felt so relieved when i heard 'bout the result.. And I do have some more one behind me for my back-up.. Haha..~

Actually, there's nothing to say 'bout this, it's just that, I wanna share it with everybody, and anybody who keep on reading my blog.. Haha..~

That's all.. nanti kalau ada crite menarik, I tell you guys some more, orait..?

Goodnight.. Assalamualaikum..

(^_^) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment