Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What If Your Ex Says:-

Got this from Farhana's Blog.. Thanks Fana..

Answer it. "What if your ex says" referring to you~

1. Why did you let me go?*
Not so sure.. Maybe coz I've made my decision.

2. I still love you.*
Thanks but no thanks.

3. When did we last talk?*
Like I'm going to remember it.

4. Will you go out with me?*
Andmake me feel guilty, I dun think so.

t5. I cannot keep my promise to you.*
Your choice, not mine.

6. My friends say we don't look good together*
Maybe they were right. maybe we don't look good together.

7. You have changed!*
Like you not..~

8. Can we get back together?*
Why should we..?

9. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else*
If I really found someone else, You would be long gone..

10. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!*
Like it never happen to me before this.

11. How can u forget our memories??*
I'll put it in my servers, let it be in more than 20 folders, so that i won't remember you at all.

12. I will always love you.*
This words will only last for not more than 100 days.

13. Would you die for our love?*
Would you?

14. You jump, i jump..remember?*
As long as i can remember, U jump, I stay.. Am I right?

15. Kiss me to break the curse if i sleep for a hundred years.*
Ermm.. Let me think.. Nope..!

16. Whats the difference between me and Him/Her.*
Too much for something too little..

17. I saw you last night with your girlfriend/boyfriend.*
Is she gorgeous or what..?! Right..

18. Without me, your life wouldn't be complete.*
I dun think so..

19. Why are you doing this to me!?*
I didn't do anything.

20. Is it because of money?*
To tell others bout the truth, I have my own money.. I dun need yours. Please, don't just blame the money issue whenever something like this happen to us..

Haha..~ All of this hanya sekadar nak membayangkan sekiranya terjadi.. Mintak simpang malaikat 44.. menyusahkan dari menyenangkan nanti.. haha.,.~

2 comments:

  1. pergh ganas lah. nobody wants to be ur ex man. seriously. scary gak i baca. hahaha. nice answers though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..~ Imagination is something very subjective, right..? haha..~

    ReplyDelete