Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Staff Di "AnakTiri Kan"

Actually kan, aku tak berapa paham dgn sesetengah company ni tau..?

Put yourselves in my shoe right now..

U had been given a place eg. Documentation, which U came from Customer Service Dept. then, suddenly, U have to go back to Cust. Service Dept for 3 days becoz of something. Then, sure lar U ask for the keys right..? So, what is the problem when somebody replace U during lunch hour, and U lock the drawer which the drawer full of cash..? Suddenly, U kena marah pasal u locked the drawer..? eh, Hello..!! I'm responsible if the money gone or whatsoever..!! the lock for the drawer I pay by myself tau tak..!! I never asked for anything but please respect my authority..

Am I doing something wrong around here, or is it that everybody just getting dumber and dumber by the minutes..? Ntah apa-apa jer..

No comments:

Post a Comment